Low set-up and Operating costs
Cyprus as an international business hub in the European Union offers the opportunity to companies and individuals to relocate or set-up new business operations at very competitive rates compared to other Western European countries.
Well educated and trained human capital is readily available at considerably lower rates, whilst the cost for acquiring or leasing of property, as well as for hiring professional support and utility services compare very favourably vis-à-vis other European business centers.
- Strategic Location
- European Union Member
- Attractive Tax Environment
- Extensive Double Tax Treaties Network
- Robust and Transparent Regulatory Environment
- High Quality Professional Services
- Availability of Human Talent
- Low Set-up and Operating costs
- Well developed Infrastructure
- Quality of Life and Climate