Availability of Human Talent
Perhaps the most valuable resource Cyprus has, is the young well educated talent pool.
Recognising the importance of a well educated human capital, Cyprus has been investing in developing and upgrading its educational system by streamlining policies and taking measures specified by European Standards and guidelines.
In addition the majority of University graduates have studies abroad, mostly in the United Kingdom, United States and Europe in fields such as business administration, accounting, law science, medicine and engineering, usually they compliment their studies with valuable international working experience by taking up employment for short periods of 2-3 years before repatriating.
This human talent is readily available to serve international businesses at very competitive rates.
- Strategic Location
- European Union Member
- Attractive Tax Environment
- Extensive Double Tax Treaties Network
- Robust and Transparent Regulatory Environment
- High Quality Professional Services
- Availability of Human Talent
- Low Set-up and Operating costs
- Well developed Infrastructure
- Quality of Life and Climate