How we address clients' needs
Personal attention is given by our experienced senior executives, aiming at tailoring our services to best cater for the corporate and individual needs of our clients. Our approach in this respect includes but is not limited to the following:
- Thorough analysis and understanding of prospective clients’ needs and circumstances;
- Thoroughly exploring the options applicable to the particular circumstances and if necessary seeking advice from colleagues or other associates;
- Offering tailored taxation planning which best fit the particular case for each client;
- Offering all necessary support and advice for the implementation of the planned solution;
- Constantly monitoring developments and providing guidance to clients for timely re-adjustments to take care of the changes that affect the clients’ position;
- Promptly addressing any complaints, taking remedial action and making sure that internal control systems are strengthened and employees are properly trained to avoid similar incidents.