Well Developed Infrastructure
The local infrastructure is ideally suited for business people who need to get things done swiftly and efficiently. Thanks to its modern road network, extensive port facilities and two new international airports, travel and transport in and beyond Cyprus is fast, efficient and economical.
The coastal resorts of Larnaca and Paphos each operate new international airports serving flights to and from both Europe, the Middle East and the Gulf Area.
Limassol and Larnaca are both bustling ports, with proximity to the Suez canal, working around the clock to serve the island’s considerable import and export markets.
Considerable investment has been made into transforming the island into a major telecommunications hub in the region. By building upon its technologically advanced infrastructure, Cyprus has established an extensive telecommunications network, both in terms of cable and satellite, which ranks amongst the most advanced in the world
- Strategic Location
- European Union Member
- Attractive Tax Environment
- Extensive Double Tax Treaties Network
- Robust and Transparent Regulatory Environment
- High Quality Professional Services
- Availability of Human Talent
- Low Set-up and Operating costs
- Well developed Infrastructure
- Quality of Life and Climate