Attractive Tax Environment
Cyprus has a robust, transparent and well functioning legal system based on the Common Law system of England, due to historical reasons. Furthermore, as a result of Cyprus accession to the European Union, its legislation has been harmonised with the EU legal order providing reliability and certainty to international businesses and individuals who invest or establish their operations and trade activities in Cyprus.
In addition, Cyprus as a member of various international bodies and organisations, is signatory or has ratified a large number of international instruments, treaties and conventions which also compliment and enhance the transparency and reliability of the system.
- Strategic Location
- European Union Member
- Attractive Tax Environment
- Extensive Double Tax Treaties Network
- Robust and Transparent Regulatory Environment
- High Quality Professional Services
- Availability of Human Talent
- Low Set-up and Operating costs
- Well developed Infrastructure
- Quality of Life and Climate