Quality of Life and Climate
In addition to being a business friendly location, Cyprus is also a well known holiday resort visited by almost two and a half million people every year. Investors and business executives, resident in Cyprus, enjoy an enviable standard of living, more than 320 days of sunshine every year, a high standard health services, international education facilities, a mild Mediterranean climate, first class local wine and tasteful local cuisine based on the Mediterranean diet, allow investors to conduct their business having peace of mind with their family members living in Cyprus.
It is of no surprise that Cyprus, because of its high standard of living, ranks 23rd in the world among 169 countries in terms of quality of life index (Human Development Index), which is a measure of the standard of living of a country.
- Strategic Location
- European Union Member
- Attractive Tax Environment
- Extensive Double Tax Treaties Network
- Robust and Transparent Regulatory Environment
- High Quality Professional Services
- Availability of Human Talent
- Low Set-up and Operating costs
- Well developed Infrastructure
- Quality of Life and Climate